Sketch to Model 2
In Sketch to Model 2, I'll take you even deeper into the design process starting with research and inspiration. Then we will move into concept iteration and overlay drawings. This is all followed by a narrated look at both refining illustrations and using illustrations to develop a fully fleshed out model! This is the long awaited sequel to the original series that explored creating a sketch and creating a model from that original idea. I've poured my heart into creating this series for you! This is for anyone interested in creating informed designs using an array of research and illustrative techniques and 3D modeling. Hobbyists, students, and professionals alike will benefit from this series. I can't wait to hear what you think of it! What's inside: Three dynamic videos:
- Part 1: Introduction, Research and Inspiration
- Part 2: Thumbnailing and Concept Refinement
- Part 3: Modeling and Levels of Read
- The scans of all of the thumbnail concept drawings at 300 DPI.
- The layered PSD for you to explore.
- The layered model with the initial curves I used to create the model. (Included formats: OBJ and 3DM)
- A great list of sites that I go to regularly to get inspired!
- Additional assets that I use to create the final illustration.